Message from the Principal's Desk
Touching lives and moulding future – this is our dream, aspiration, heartbeat, and deep down longing of the heart.
Dear Prospective Parents,
At SFS, we recognize that human life encompasses four essential aspects: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. To achieve balance, fulfillment, and wholeness, we strive to heal, develop, and integrate these aspects. Our curriculum and approach emphasize nurturing the physical body, sharpening intellectual faculties, fostering emotional well-being, and nurturing spiritual growth. We believe that by addressing all these dimensions, we can help students to lead a healthy, satisfying, and balanced life. It is our commitment and passion to cultivate the totality of each child, ensuring that they become complete individuals who are equipped to navigate life's challenges and find deeper meaning and purpose.
As you are our valued, respectful, and potential parent partners, we look forward to your support and collaboration. With your involvement, our institution will thrive in identifying and nurturing outstanding students from various backgrounds. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out to us.
May you and your child be blessed.
Fr. George Thomas MSFS
- For any admission-related inquiry, you can drop your queries at “CONTACT THE SCHOOL” available on our school website, write a mail at [email protected] or call us at +917099043077 (8 AM – 4 PM).
- The school prospectus & brochure shall be available in the school website at the beginning of the admission process.
- The school publishes admission notifications through its official website, Desalite Connect, Social media and official school whatsapp groups as per the academic calendar.
The admission process for every academic year commences as per the school admission calendar.
|Time of Admission
|Classes LKG & I
|Classes UKG & II - X & XII
- The admission for Classes UKG & II to X & XII depends upon the availability of seats.
- Admission to any Class shall only be for students who have completed the previous class.
Online Registration Form
Parents seeking admission in Classes LKG, I, IX & XI may fill up the Online Registration Form available in the school website, in case of unavailability of online admission forms. The school shall notify the parents as per seat availability.
Online Application Form
The complete online application form needs to be submitted for further procedure. Parents are requested to upload the ward’s passport size photograph, Father / Mother / Guardian (Separately) while filling up the form, along with few documents to be uploaded.
- The school has a transparent and fair admission process following the norms of CBSE and based on the vision and mission of the school.
- All applications for admission are to be submitted online only through the official school portal.
- The school provides an opportunity for admission to all students irrespective of caste, creed, gender and religion. Being an institution holding a minority certificate, preference shall be given to Catholic students.
- The school has the right to reserve two seats in every class and section under the Management Quota.
- Neither collection of the admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school.
- Admission of short-listed students is confirmed only by making the payment of New Admission Fees within the time specified by the School Authorities.
- Admission shall be considered provisional till submission of required documents within the stipulated time marked by the School Authorities.
- Selected candidates shall receive notifications of admission results via E-mail / Whatsapp and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission. Confirmation of admission is subjected only to payment of fees during the stipulated time marked by the school.
- SFS reserves the right to change the Fee Structure
- The school shall not entertain requests for change in names of students and their date of birth after the admission is confirmed, except in cases of spelling errors in names. In case of a complete change of names, the school shall accept the request only if a court affidavit supports it.
- The school follows the no donation policy for granting admissions.
- Admission is guaranteed as per the criteria set by the School Management.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) shall be issued to students only after all dues have been cleared, provided the parent/student has applied for TC two days prior to the date of withdrawal.
- No stream change shall be allowed after the Registration of students in Class XI.
Criteria for Admission
The students seeking admission have to satisfy the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as mentioned in the table below. The School Management reserves the right of relaxation of upto 6 months for both lower and upper age limits for the purpose of admission.
|4 years to 5 years
|5 years to 6 years
|6 years to 7 years
|7 years to 8 years
|Class III - Class V
|8 years to 11 years
|Class VI - Class VIII
|11 years to 14 years
|Class IX - Class XII
|14 years to 18 years
Criteria For Baseline Assessment & Interaction
|Classes LKG, UKG & I
|Parents & Students
|Classes II - X & XII
|Class XI DIEP
|SFS & Non-SFS Students
- For Class XI, students must have appeared the Class X qualifying examination from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE / any State Board of Education / ICSE.
- To get a better insight into the students’ rational knowledge and communication skills, interaction with the students & parents (as applicable) is conducted along with the baseline assessment.
Steps to be Followed for the Admission Process:
- Standard Online Application Form to be filled up carefully & application fee to be paid.
- Ensure that the name of the child and parents are as per the submitted documents only.
- Appearing for the Baseline Assessment as per the dates sent to the applicant by E-Mail / Whatsapp.
- Submitting the hardcopy of the Standard Online Application to the Admission Officer on the day scheduled for baseline assessment and / or interaction (as applicable).
- Submitting the Admission Feedback Form.
- Publication of results in the School Website.
- Confirmation of Admission (By making the payment of new Admission Fees within the stipulated time marked by the School Authorities).
Non-Refund of Fees
All fees, once paid, are not refundable. The school shall adjust the fees in the subsequent quarters in case of any unforeseen situation.
Right of Alteration / Modification
Management reserves the right to modify, alter and / or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the Institution.
The below mentioned documents are mandatory to be submitted after seeking Admission for verification
- Photo copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
- Photo copy of the mark sheet of the proceeding Final Examination shall be submitted after result declaration.
- Original Transfer / Bonafide / Provisional Certificate from previous school for Classes LKG – I.
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school for Classes II – XII.
- Photo copy of the Migration Certificate (only for students migrating from different board).
- Photo copy of the Caste Certificate if applicable.
Note: The school management shall call for the original documents for the purpose of verification.
Right of Alteration/Modification
Management reserves its right to modify, alter and / or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the Institution.
SFS reserves its right to change the Fee Structure.
Note: Admission to applicants is open only to grades where vacancy is available.